Learn How St. Petersburg Women Are in Marriage
One of the most desirable women in the world that foreign men are interested in date and marrying are Russian women from St. Petersburg. Their beauty, wit, and charm are just some of the features that make these women appealing. But there is certainly more than meets the eye. St. Petersburg women have the traits and qualities that make them ideal lifetime partners.
Russian culture plays a vital role in shaping these women to be elegant and intelligent beauties. You would think that their looks are what most men fall in love with, but that’s actually just an additional asset they have. St. Petersburg ladies have tender personalities when it comes to love and marriage. They aspire to find a suitable husband with whom they share common interests and hobbies with. What’s important is that there is genuine love in their relationship with each other.
So starting at a young age, the women of St. Petersburg strive to get a good education and to obtain traits that many men end up admiring. The bottom line is that in order for them to find a man who would be a loving and loyal husband, they too have to do their part in making themselves the ideal wives that any man would be happily married to.
Notable Qualities of St. Petersburg Women
Any man who believes he is ready to find love and settle down with a faithful wife for the rest of his life knows that he should not just consider the physical aspects of a woman. A dedicated man who knows what type of woman would be good for him is aware that the woman should have noteworthy qualities that is fit for a suitable wife to have.
Since you have shown your genuine interest in St. Petersburg women, here are some of the top qualities they are known to have which could be beneficial to you, especially if you plan to be married to one.
- They will value your trust above all else - St. Petersburg women are sentimental in nature. They are aware of the importance of maintaining a healthy relationship with their partner. They will keep on proving to you their worth by making sure that, no matter what, they won’t betray your trust. These women want to avoid having their partner doubt them for whatever reason, and so they will do their best to earn and value your trust at all times.
- They are romantic - Russian women are famous for being passionate about romance. They love it when a man knows how to swoon and impress them with gifts and sweet gestures. But in return, they also show their affection toward their partner to assure that he is also getting the sufficient amount of love he deserves.
- They are honest and faithful - Because these women value the love and trust of their partner, they learn to develop having honest personalities. This is why most of these women are known to be straightforward. They know that love is nothing without honesty, and therefore they promote this trait with the hope that their partner will be inspired to do the same. In the end, honesty will always lead to a happy relationship where both parties are faithful to each other.
- Your happiness and welfare will always be prioritized - St. Petersburg ladies are family-oriented and will always prioritize the well-being of their family and loved ones. If you find yourself married to one of these women, you can expect her to continuously make an effort to ensure your happiness and welfare are taken care of. Aside from being a faithful partner, she will always be uplifted to guarantee that both of you have a happy marriage.
- They will work hard at being a good wife and mother - Most importantly, these women look forward to finding true happiness once they are able to fulfill their role as a wife and mother. Part of Russian traditions is that the women are encouraged to be married and have a family of their own at a certain age. At first, this has led them to have a fear of being discriminated by the society. But now, Russian women believe that they can truly be happy when they are married to a loving husband and can’t wait to have children of their own.
St. Petersburg Brides vs. Western Brides
As you learn about the marriage culture in St. Petersburg, Russia, you will see that the concept of marriage is very sacred and meaningful to the women there. It would also be important if you can distinguish for yourself the differences between a St. Petersburg bride and a Western bride.
Russian women have certain ideals when it comes to marrying the love of their life. The essential factor they consider is if the man is ready to be committed to a long-term relationship. Hence, they can get to know each other more, and if they turn out to be compatible, they then consider getting married. Western women on the other hand, they mostly look after their career before thinking about marriage and family. Financial stability is something they want to prioritize instead of seeking a potential husband to settle down with.
St. Petersburg ladies are also very diligent housewives. They strongly believe in the role that a husband and wife should play in a family household, wherein the husband works during the day while the wife stays to look after the house and their children, if they have them. Western women live very busy lives, and there is a possibility that they would prefer having a housekeeper to cook and clean and to take care of the children.
If you are married to a St. Petersburg woman, you will not need anyone else to attend to your household needs. As a wife, she sees this responsibility as part of the duty of being a wife and mother. But her happiness will surely triumph over any fatigue or weariness she will feel from accomplishing her duties.
Furthermore, one of the best things about marrying a St. Petersburg woman is that she has garnered a good amount of delicious Russian recipes and cuisines that will absolutely come in handy especially after a hard day’s work. You can expect a good home-cooked meal every time you come home because that’s how much she will love and take care of you.
Wedding Traditions for St. Petersburg Women
When couples in Russia decide to get married, they file for a registration form from the Zapis Aktov Grazhdanskogo Sostoyaniya (ZAGS), so that the marriage will be official. The couple usually wait for about 30 days before having the wedding ceremony. In the meantime, they take care of the necessary preparations needed for the reception that is to take place after the ceremony.
Throughout the wedding, the guests present are the close families and loved ones of the couple. The bride and groom are accompanied by witnesses (which they refer to as svideteli), usually the best friends of the couple, instead of having a best man and a maid of honor. Before the ceremony begins, the groom has to go through certain obstacles in order to prove his love for his bride-to-be. Close family and friends are the ones who prepare these challenges prior to the wedding.
Afterwards, the newlyweds and guests go on a tour around the city which they traditionally refer to as progulka. They usually visit historical sites and the graves of war heroes where they are to pay their respects. Later on, they release a set of doves as a symbol of the celebration of their successful marriage.
Last, but definitely not the least, everyone will head to where the reception is being held, with a merry and exciting celebration that usually lasts two whole days or even more. Apart from looking forward to the wedding ceremony, everyone, including the bride and groom, are also excited for the wedding reception because they know that every single person will absolutely have a great time.
So as you can see, taking part in a wedding celebration in Russia is an incredible experience you will never forget. There are actually even more thrilling customs that are practiced in a St. Petersburg wedding tradition, and it totally depends on the couple, which traditions they want to uphold before and after the ceremony takes place.